Synchronization panels are mainly designed and used to meet power system requirements. These panels function both manually and with an automatic synchronizing function for two or more generators or breakers. They are widely used in synchronizing generators and offering multiplex solutions. Our high quality range of DG synchronizing panels is available with capacities of connected generators upto 10000 A, and are fabricated by our engineers using premium quality electrical components.
- Peak Shaving Operation.
- Standby Operation.
- AMF (Automatic Mains Failure) Operation.
- Cogeneration (CHP)
- Isolated & Main Parallel Operation
- Load Sharing and Load Dependent Start / Stop for multiple Gensets.
- Soft loading.
- Energy Import & Export Control.
- Programmable Operational Sequence